Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
Yes, this phone works with Asterisk, Trixbox, Cisco Call Manager, CCME or your local IP provider. Please let us know with what system you wish to use the phone when you buy the phone.
If you need a power adapter, we sell these separately and will be glad to help you custom tailor your order to meet your needs.
GRADE A! No scratches, no blemishes and tested on a working VOIP phone system.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G is an enhanced, full-featured manager IP phone that provides six backlit programmable line and feature buttons along with four interactive softkeys to help guide users through various call features and functions. Ideal for businesses that require enhanced functionality, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G is standards-based to provide better interoperability and greater deployment flexibility.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G also features:
- A higher-resolution, graphical 4-bit grayscale display (320 x 222)
- Support for double-byte characters and Unicode text to benefit Extensible Markup Language (XML) application developers
- Support for both IEEE standard 802.3af inline power and Cisco inline power
- : 24+ user-adjustable ring tones, High quality, hands-free speakerphone capability
- : Access to at least two telephone lines (or a combination of one line and one direct-access telephony feature such as AutoDial)
- : Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming on a system basis
- : The phone has a large, high-resolution, graphical 4-bit grayscale display (320 x 222)
- Power Adapter : NOT Included
- Model Number : CP-7961G
- Part Number : CP-7961G
- Condition : Seller refurbished
- One (1) Seller refurbished Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961 Series CP-7961G as described above
- One (1) Handset Included
- One (1) Curly Cable Included
- Manuals and Software CDs Not Included
Manuals and/or install software (where applicable) may be available through the manufacturer's website
- Power Adapter Not Included