Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
Cisco GLC-SX-MM --> 1000BASE-SX short wavelength; without DOM. The Cisco industry-standard Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) Gigabit Interface Converter is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet port or slot, linking the port with the network. SFPs can be used and interchanged on a wide variety of Cisco products and can be intermixed in combinations of 1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX/LH, or 1000BASE-ZX on a port-by-port basis. Catalyst 6500/Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720.
- Form Factor : SFP Transceiver (Plug In Module)
- Designed for : Various Cisco switches
- Interface : 1 Gigabit BASE-SX SFP
- Model Number : GLC-SX-MM
- Part Number : GLC-SX-MM, GLC-SX-MM=, GLC-SX-MM-RF
- Condition : Seller refurbished
- One (1) Seller Refurbished Cisco GLC-SX-MM 1x Gigabit BASE-SX (without DOM) SFP Transceiver as described above
- Manuals or product brochures are not included. Software or Firmware DVDs or CDs are not included
Product information and installation instructions may be found on the manufacturer's web site or on the web. Software or firmware updates may be available through the manufacturer's website