Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances are easy-to-deploy solutions that integrate world-class firewall, Unified Communications (voice/video) security, SSL and IPsec VPN, intrusion prevention (IPS), and content security services in a flexible, modular product family. Designed as a key component of the Cisco Self-Defending Network, the Cisco ASA 5500 Series provides intelligent threat defense and secure communications services that stop attacks before they impact business continuity. Designed to protect networks of all sizes, the Cisco ASA 5500 Series enables organizations to lower their overall deployment and operations costs while delivering comprehensive multilayer security.
Maximum Physical Interfaces : 8 VLANs : 20, DMZ Unrestricted Inside Hosts : Unlimited Failover : Active/Standby VPN-DES : Enabled VPN-3DES-AES : Enabled VPN Peers : 25 WebVPN Peers : 2 Dual ISPs : Enabled VLAN Trunk Ports : 8 AnyConnect for Mobile : Disabled AnyConnect for Linksys phone : Disabled Advanced Endpoint Assessment : Disabled UC Proxy Sessions : 2 This platform has an ASA 5505 Security Plus license.
- Ports : Eight (8) RJ-45 10/100Base-TX with Two (2) Power over Ethernet ports
- Additional Ports : Three (3) USB Interfaces, One (1) Security Services Card Slot
- Management ports : One (1) RJ-45 serial console
- Security Services Card Slot : Nothing installed
- Power Supply : Included
- Internal CF : 64MB (Minimum and installed)
- DRAM : 256MB (Maximum of 512MB)
- License : Security Plus, Unlimited Users
- Encryption License : VPN-3DES-AES
- Licenses : 20 VLANS, DMZ Unrestricted, Failover-Enabled, Dual-ISPs-Enabled
- VPN IPSEC : 25 Peers
- VPN SSL : 2 SSL Peers
- Model Number : ASA5505-SEC-BUN-K9
- Part Number : ASA5505-SEC-BUN-K9
- Condition : Seller refurbished
- One (1) Seller refurbished Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliance ASA5505-SEC-BUN-K9 as described above
- One (1) Power Adapter Included
- Manuals and Software CDs Not Included
Manuals and/or install software (where applicable) may be available through the manufacturer's website