Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
The Cisco ATA analog telephone adaptors are handset-to-Ethernet adaptors that allow regular analog telephones to operate on IP-based telephony networks. Cisco ATAs support two voice ports, each with an independent telephone number. The Cisco ATA 188 has an RJ-45 10/100BASE-T data port.
ATA188-I1-A => Cisco ATA 188 2-Port Adaptor With Switch, 600 Ohm Impedance
- : Two voice ports support legacy (analog) touch tone telephones
- : Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet Network Switch
- : Auto-provisioning with Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) provisioning servers
- : Automatic assignment of IP address, network route IP, and subnet mask via Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- : Web configuration through built-in Web server
- : Dynamic network monitoring to reduce jitter artifacts such a packet loss
- Model Number : ATA188-I1-A
- Part Number : ATA188-I1-A
- Condition : Seller refurbished
- One (1) Seller refurbished Cisco 2 Port ATA188-I1 as described above
- One (1) Power Adapter Included
- Manuals and Software CDs Not Included
Manuals and/or install software (where applicable) may be available through the manufacturer's website