Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
Cisco Unified IP phones---an integral component of the Cisco Unified IP Communications system---provide superior levels of integrated business features and converged communications---levels far beyond today's conventional voice systems. As the market leader in true IP telephony, Cisco continues to deliver unsurpassed end-to-end data and voice-over-IP (VoIP) solutions, offering the most complete, stylish, and fully featured IP phone portfolio in the industry.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912G provides core business features and addresses the communication needs of a cubicle worker who conducts low to medium telephone traffic. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912G offers four dynamic soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions. The graphic capability of the display provides a rich user experience by providing calling information and intuitive access to features. In addition, XML applications deliver impressive applications and network data to the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912G display.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912G supports an integrated Ethernet switch, providing LAN connectivity to a colocated PC. In addition, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912G supports inline power, which allows the phone to receive power over the LAN. This capability gives the network administrator centralized power control, translating into greater network availability. The combination of inline power and Ethernet switch support reduces cabling needs to a single wire to the desktop.
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Call Mgt Features : Support of a single line or directory number, Call waiting, Call forward, Call transfer, Three-way calling (conference), Redial, Call hold
- Oper Features : On-hook dialing, predialing, and off-hook dialing, Call monitor (speaker only, no microphone)
- Lines : Single-Line
- Interfaces : 10/100BASE-T
- Compatible With : Compatible with Cisco Unified CallManager Version 3.3(2) and later, using the Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) protocol, SIP
- Power Adapter : NOT Included (Available separately. Not needed if using POE switch.)
- Base Stand : Included
- Model Number : CP-7912G
- Part Number : CP-7912G
- Condition : Seller refurbished
- One (1) Seller refurbished Cisco 7900 Series CP-7912G as described above
- One (1) Handset Included
- One (1) Curly Cable Included
- Manuals and Software CDs Not Included
Manuals and/or install software (where applicable) may be available through the manufacturer's website
- Power CUBE Not Included