Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
Yes, this phone works with Asterisk, Trixbox, Cisco Call Manager, CCME or your local IP provider. Please let us know with what system you wish to use the phone when you buy the phone.
If you need a power adapter, we sell these separately and will be glad to help you custom tailor your order to meet your needs.
Grade A Phone. Clean LCD. No blemishes or scratches.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G is a full-featured enhanced business IP phone that addresses the communication needs of the transaction worker. It provides two programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions, and audio controls for high-quality duplex speakerphone, handset, and headset. The Cisco 7941G has a built-in headset port and an integrated Ethernet switch are standard with the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G. The phone also features a best-of-class large, higher-resolution grayscale pixel-based LCD.
Why 7941G? It is IEEE 802.af compliant. This is a POE standard upon which most POE switches operate. 7940 phones require Cisco POE switches.
- : 24+ user-adjustable ring tones
- : TFTP, CallManager, DHCP, LDAP3, compatible
- : The phone has a large, high-resolution, graphical 4-bit grayscale display (320 x 222)
- : Access to at least two telephone lines (or a combination of one line and one direct-access telephony feature such as AutoDial)
- Power Adapter : ** NOT Included ** (not necessary if run from a POE switch)
- Model Number : CP-7941G
- Part Number : CP-7941G
- Condition : Seller refurbished
- One (1) Seller refurbished Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941 Series CP-7941G as described above
- One (1) Handset Included
- One (1) Curly cord Included
- Manuals and Software CDs Not Included
Manuals and/or install software (where applicable) may be available through the manufacturer's website
- Power Adapter Not Included