Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
Yes, this phone works with Asterisk, Trixbox, Cisco Call Manager, CCME or your local IP provider. Please let us know with what system you wish to use the phone when you buy the phone.
If you need a power adapter, we sell these separately and will be glad to help you custom tailor your order to meet your needs.
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks, delivering a media-rich collaboration experience across business, government agency, and institutional workspaces. These applications use the network as the platform to enhance comparative advantage by accelerating decision time and reducing transaction time. The security, resilience, and scalability of the network enable users in any workspace to easily connect anywhere, anytime, and anyplace, using any media, device or operating system. Cisco Unified Communications is part of a comprehensive solution that includes network infrastructure, security, wireless, management applications, lifecycle services, flexible deployment and outsourced management options, and third-party applications.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G is a full-featured IP phone with speakerphone and handset designed for wideband audio. It is intended to meet the needs of managers and administrative assistants. It has six programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide you through all call features and functions. The phone has a large, 4-bit grayscale graphical LCD that provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. The crisp graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of higher value, more visibly rich Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications, and support for localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for hi-fidelity wideband audio are standard on the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G, as is a built-in headset connection and an integrated Ethernet switch.
Increased Audio Fidelity
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G extends the features and functionality of the existing Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G while enhancing the telephone user experience with the following features:
High-fidelity wideband audio for lifelike conversations; Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC) support for use in lossy networks
High-resolution grayscale display for easy use of Cisco Unified Communications and third-party telephone applications
- Screen : 5-inch (12.5 cm), high-resolution (320 x 222), graphical monochrome 4-bit grayscale display.
- Wideband Audio : Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone.
- Codec Support : G.711a, G.711µ, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs are supported.
- Lines : Six (6) Telephone Lines
- Buttons : Four (4) interactive soft keys
- Speakerphone : Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Color : Charcoal
- QOS : Supports differentiated services code point (DSCP) and 802.1Q/p standards.
- Power Adapter : NOT Included (Not required if using a POE Switch)
- Model Number : CP-7962G
- Part Number : CP-7962G
- Condition : Seller refurbished
- One (1) Seller refurbished Cisco 7900 Series CP-7962G as described above
- One (1) Handset Included
- One (1) Curly Cable Included
- Manuals and Software CDs Not Included
Manuals and/or install software (where applicable) may be available through the manufacturer's website
- Power Adapter Not Included