Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks, delivering a media-rich collaboration experience across business, government agency, and institutional workspaces. These applications use the network as the platform to enhance comparative advantage by accelerating decision time and reducing transaction time. The security, resilience, and scalability of the network enable users in any workspace to easily connect anywhere, anytime, and anyplace, using any media, device or operating system. Cisco Unified Communications is part of a comprehensive solution that includes network infrastructure, security, wireless, management applications, lifecycle services, flexible deployment and outsourced management options, and third-party applications.
- Screen : 5-inch (12.5 cm) graphical TFT color display, 16-bit color depth, 320 x 240 effective pixel resolution, with backlight.
- Wideband Audio : Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone.
- Codec Support : G.711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs are supported.
- Lines : Six (6) Telephone Lines
- Buttons : Four (4) interactive soft keys
- Speakerphone : Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Color : Charcoal
- QOS : Supports differentiated services code point (DSCP) and 802.1Q/p standards.
- Power Adapter : NOT Included
- Model Number : CP-7965G
- Part Number : CP-7965G
- Condition : Seller refurbished
- One (1) Seller refurbished Cisco 7900 Series CP-7965G as described above
- One (1) Handset Included
- One (1) Curly Cable Included
- Manuals and Software CDs Not Included
Manuals and/or install software (where applicable) may be available through the manufacturer's website
- Power Adapter Not Included