Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
The ADSL HWICs provide 1-port ADSL (Figure 1) connectivity to a WAN. These HWICs, combined with the Cisco 1841 integrated services router (ISR) and the Cisco 2800 and 3800 series integrated services routers (ISRs), provide high-speed digital data transmission between customer premises equipment (CPE) and a central office. This enables service providers and resellers to offer additional services by supporting features for business-class security, voice integration, differentiated classes of service (CoS), and managed network access with Cisco IOS Software. These value-added features, along with the manageability and reliability of Cisco IOS Software technology, provide the mission-critical networking that businesses require.
Both the 1-port and 2-port HWIC cards are supported on the Cisco:
- 1841, 1861,
- 2801, 2811, 2821, 2851,
- 3825, 3845,
- 2901, 2911, 2921, 2951,
- 3925 and 3945 ISRs.
- Network Ports : 1x RJ-11 ADSL WAN
- Compatible Devices : Cisco 1841, 1861, 2801, 2811, 2821, 2851, 3825, 3845, 1941, 2901, 2911, 2921, 2951, 3925 and 3945 Routers
- Min Firmware Required : Cisco IOS Software Release 12.4(4)T and higher
- Model Number : HWIC-1ADSL
- Part Number : HWIC-1ADSL, HWIC-1ADSL=, HWIC-1ADSL-RF
- Condition : Seller refurbished
- One (1) Seller refurbished Cisco 1-port ADSL over basic telephone service HWIC HWIC-1ADSL as described above
- Manuals and Software CDs Not Included
Manuals and/or install software (where applicable) may be available through the manufacturer's website