Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
Serial and asynchronous high-speed WAN interface cards (HWICs) provide highly flexible connections for Cisco 1800, 1900, 2800, 2900, 3800, and 3900 Series Integrated Services Routers. These HWICs help customers enable applications such as WAN access, legacy protocol transport, console server, and dial access server. You can mix and match HWICs to tailor cost-effective solutions for common networking problems such as remote network management, external dial-modem access, low-density WAN aggregation, legacy protocol transport, and high-port-density support.
- Asynchronous Support : Yes
- : T1 or fractional T1 network interface.
- Synchronous Maximum Speed (Per Port) : 8 Mbps
- Serial protocol : EIA-232, EIA-449, EIA-530, EIA-530A, V.35, and X.21
- : Full management features - configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Compatible with : Cisco 1841, 1921, 1941, 2801, 2811, 2821, 2851, 2901, 2911, 2921, 2951, 3825, 3845, 3925 and 3945
- Minimimum IOS Cisco 1800, 2800, and 3800 Series : 12.4(20T, 12.4(23), 12.4(15)T IP Base
- Minimimum IOS Cisco 1900, 2900, and 3900 Series : 15.0(1)M, IP Base
- Model Number : HWIC-1T
- Part Number : HWIC-1T
- Condition : Seller refurbished
- One (1) Seller refurbished Cisco 1-Port Serial WAN Interface Card HWIC-1T as described above
- Manuals and Software CDs Not Included
Manuals and/or install software (where applicable) may be available through the manufacturer's website