Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
Serial and asynchronous high-speed WAN interface cards (HWICs) provide highly flexible connections for Cisco 1800, 1900, 2800, 2900, 3800, and 3900 Series Integrated Services Routers. These HWICs help customers enable applications such as WAN access, legacy protocol transport, console server, and dial access server. You can mix and match HWICs to tailor cost-effective solutions for common networking problems such as remote network management, external dial-modem access, low-density WAN aggregation, legacy protocol transport, and high-port-density support.
- Network Ports : 2x Serial Ports
- Synchronous Maximum Speed (Per Port) : 8 Mbps
- Serial protocol : EIA-232, EIA-449, EIA-530, EIA-530A, V.35, and X.21
- Designed for : Cisco 1841, 1921, 1941, 2801, 2811, 2821, 2851, 2901, 2911, 2921, 2951, 3825, 3845, 3925 and 3945
- Minimimum IOS Cisco 1800, 2800, and 3800 Series : 12.4(20T, 12.4(23), 12.4(15)T IP Base
- Minimimum IOS Cisco 1900, 2900, and 3900 Series : 15.0(1)M, IP Base
- Model Number : HWIC-2T
- Part Number : HWIC-2T, HWIC-2T=, HWIC-2T-RF
- Condition : Seller refurbished
- One (1) Seller Refurbished Cisco HWIC-2T HWIC Interface 2x Serial Router WAN Card as described above
- Manuals or product brochures are not included. Software or Firmware DVDs or CDs are not included
Product information and installation instructions may be found on the manufacturer's web site or on the web. Software or firmware updates may be available through the manufacturer's website