Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
4-port FXS voice/fax interface card with Direct Inward Dialing. The high-density Cisco 4-Port FXS/DID VIC can support up to four foreign-exchange-station (FXS) ports for directly connecting phones or fax machines, or it can be used to connect up to four direct-inward-dial (DID) analog trunks, providing customers the flexibility they need for their unique business environment
- Network Ports : 4x RJ-11 (4x FXS/DID)
- Interface Type : FXS and DID trunk - FXS port is used to connect directly to phones, fax machines, and key systems. Generates battery polarity reversal and caller ID.
- Compatible Devices : Cisco ICS 7750 and Cisco 1751 and 1760 series routers
- Model Number : VIC-4FXS/DID
- Part Number : VIC-4FXS/DID, VIC-4FXS/DID=, VIC-4FXS/DID-RF
- Condition : Seller refurbished
- One (1) Seller Refurbished Cisco VIC-4FXS/DID WIC Card 4x FXS/DID Analog Router WAN Interface as described above
- Manuals or product brochures are not included. Software or Firmware DVDs or CDs are not included
Product information and installation instructions may be found on the manufacturer's web site or on the web. Software or firmware updates may be available through the manufacturer's website
- Transceiver Modules Not Included