Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
- Extends the corporate PBX to any cell phone enabling cellular telephones to behave like digital desksets
- Compatible with AVAYA DEFINITY ECS, Nortel Meridian, Norstar 6.1,BCM and IPBX
Mobile employees, using any mobile phone, are able to access PBX/KTS dial tone, receive office-bound calls, and invoke business calling features such as internal dialing, transfer, hold, and conference. In addition, they can provide callers with a single reach number, and enjoy the convenience of one voice mailbox for all messages.
With access to internal (four-digit) dialing, there are no toll charges when calling any office within the enterprise, regardless of physical location. And placing regular long distance and international calls through the corporate voice system keeps all employees on a unified dialing plan. Furthermore, with MobileConneX digital desksets are not even needed for workers who spend little time in the office.
A MobileConneX-enabled PBXgateway interoperates with leading PBX platforms, simplifying the migration to a converged voice system. Users can easily program where and when to have calls routed to them by accessing their PBX's IVR feature (in Roaming mode).
- Uplink Interface Ports : Two (2) DB-25 WAN ports for serial RVP connection, One (1) Lan Port
- Telephony Interface : One (1) Amphenol connector for 50-pin RJ-21 cable for interface with digital telephone sets
- Number of Supported Phones : Up to 12 phones
- Management Ports : One (1) DB-9 serial console
- Management Protocols : SNMP, CLI or Telnet
- Flash : 4MB
- DRAM : 4MB
- Power Supply : AC
- Compatible with : Meridian/Definity
- Form Factor : 1U Rackmount
- Rackmount Hardware : Included
- Model Number : E-MGWY-SUM12
- Part Number : E-MGWY-SUM12
- Condition : Seller refurbished
- One (1) Seller refurbished MCK Citel MobileConneX E-MGWY-SUM12 as described above
- One (1) Power Cord Included
- One (1) Set Rackmount Brackets Included
- Manuals and Software CDs Not Included