Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
SIP (Astericks or Trix) or SCCP (Cisco Call Manager/Skinny) can be loaded. Specify at checkout. By default, the phone is loaded with SIP.
Enhance the telephone user experience with high-fidelity wideband audio. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G extends the functionality of the existing Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G with the following features:
•High-fidelity wideband audio for lifelike conversations; Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC) support for use in lossy networks
•High-resolution grayscale display for easy use of Cisco Unified Communications and third-party telephone applications
- Screen : 5-inch (12.5 cm), high-resolution (320 x 222), graphical monochrome 4-bit grayscale display.
- Wideband Audio : Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone.
- Codec Support : G.711a, G.711µ, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs are supported.
- Lines : Two (2) Telephone Lines
- Buttons : Four (4) interactive soft keys
- Speakerphone : Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Color : Charcoal
- QOS : Supports differentiated services code point (DSCP) and 802.1Q/p standards.
- Power Adapter : NOT Included
- Model Number : CP-7942G
- Part Number : CP-7942G
- Condition : New
- One (1) NEW Cisco 7900 Series 7942G as described above