Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
The Cisco ASR 1006 Router in a 6-rack unit (RU) form factor is the most flexible edge routing solution in the Cisco ASR 1000 Series. It supports:
- Dual route processor
- Embedded services processor
- Up to 20 Gbps throughput
- Up to 12 shared port adapters (SPAs), the highest port density solution of the three Cisco ASR 1000 Routers
- Running on Cisco IOS XE Software, the Cisco ASR 1006 router supports hardware redundancy and in-service software upgrades (ISSU).
- Slots available : Twelve (12) Shared Port Adapters (SPA), Two (2) ESP slots, Two (2) Route Service Processor Slots
- Firmware Version : None - 14 (max) - None installed in this unit.
- Flash : Dual ASR1006-PWR-AC - Two (2) (installed) / Two (2) (max)
- SPA Interface Processor (SIP) card Supported : Three (3). None installed.
- IP Routes : Included
- Model Number : ASR1006
- Part Number : ASR1006
- Condition : Seller refurbished
- One (1) Seller refurbished Cisco ASR 1000 Series Router ASR1006 as described above
- One (1) Power Cord Included
- One (1) Set Rackmount Brackets Included
- Two (2) Power Adapter Included
- Manuals or product brochures are not included. Software or Firmware DVDs or CDs are not included
Product information and installation instructions may be found on the manufacturer's web site or on the web. Software or firmware updates may be available through the manufacturer's website
- No modules Included