The term ‘NetworkTigers, Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our office is 1029 S Claremont St, San Mateo, CA 94402. Our company is incorporated through the State of Illinois. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to NetworkTigers, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You agree that you will not distribute, post or transmit to or from this Site any Submissions that are unlawful, defamatory, harassing, threatening, libelous, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit, scandalous, inflammatory, or other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
All information, materials and other content contained on this Site (including any submissions as discussed above, "Content") are our copyrighted material. Except as stated herein, none of the Content may be used, copied, reproduced, transmitted, re-transmitted, distributed, downloaded, posted or otherwise exploited without our prior written consent.
"NetworkTigers” are registered trademarks of the Company. You are not permitted to use these trademarks without the Company’s prior written consent.
No Representations and Warranties
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ERROR-FREE, DISRUPTION-FREE OR INTERRUPTION-FREE NATURE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, RELIANCE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, COST OF COVER, OR LOST DATA THAT ARISE IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, OR YOUR RELIANCE UPON THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, OR OUR PROVISION OF, OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ADDITION, WE HAVE NO DUTY TO UPDATE THE SITE OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00). IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES.
Governing Law; Other