Please call us at 800-430-6950 if you have any questions.
- Ports : Implements the switched 56 k and DDS (leased line) operation.
- Uplink Ports : Identical hardware feature set to the 4-wire 56/64 k CSU/DSU for the 2524-2525.
- Management ports : Supports the DDS (leased line) operation (AT&T Pub. 62310).
- Management protocols : Supports DDS loop rates 2.4, 4.8, 9.6, 19.2, 38.4, 56, and 64 kbps.
- Installed Modules : Supports the switched 56 operation at 56 kbps (AT&T Pub. 41458, Sprint TS-0046).
- Firmware Version : Receiver sensitivity is -45db at all loop rates.
- Power Supply : Compliant with UL 1950, UL 1459, CSA 22.2-950, CSA 22.2-255, FCC part 15J Class A, and FCC part 68.
- Compatible with : Cisco 1720, 2600, 2600XM, 3631, 3660, 2691, 3725, and 3745
- Model Number : WIC-1DSU-56K4
- Part Number : WIC-1DSU-56K4
- Condition : Seller refurbished
- One (1) Seller refurbished Cisco WAN Interface Card WIC-1DSU-56K4 as described above
- Manuals and Software CDs Not Included
Manuals and/or install software (where applicable) may be available through the manufacturer's website